Monday, March 1, 2010

One Card - Two Challenges

I'm using one card to address two challenges.

First: Melissa Phillips current Photo Challenge from which I took my color inspiration and pattern.


Second: Lucy's Cards: Challenge 6 - Be Inspired

 

 Lucy's challenge asked you to create a card inspired by another card you have seen.  I took my inspiration from a card my sister had done - 


 

And finally my response to both challenges.

 

I like the way the new Nestabilities Labels 13 mimics  PTI's Background Basics Retro pattern.  I also scallop punched the front of the card base to align with the Plum cardstock.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Monica


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous - and how lovely that your sister crafts too. Makes me jealous. :)
    Love the different colours you've chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how sweet...this card is just perfect...wonderful interpretation!
    Thanks so much for playing along.
    Melis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the punchy colors!! So glad I found your blog!!

    ReplyDelete