Sunday, October 3, 2010

Embellish Color Challenge using Background Stamping - Take Three

I wanted to do a second take on this challenge.  I struggled to incorporate the yellow in my first entry so I wanted to try to add more with this response.  I started with a couple of different pieces of yellow paper and pulled out the PTI Take Three Summer stamp set and went to work.  I enjoyed the results; I hope you do too!!







Thanks for checking out my post...Monica

Supplies:
Paper:  PTI-True Black, Stampers White, and Lemon Tart; SU--Basic Grey and Going Grey; PP--DCWV Citrus
Stamps:  PTI's Background Basics: Text Style, Take Three Summer, and Communique Curves (sentiment)
Ink:  SU Going Grey and Versafine Black Onyx
Other:  PTI eyelet die; Spellbinders long rectangle die, and PrimaMarketing black crystals

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! The text background with the take three flowers is so great! Thanks for joining the Embellish background stamping color challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you don't mind me stopping by your blog to tell you about Papercraft Star (just in case you don't already know!) We'd love to have you enter some of your inspired projects in our challenges there. We're also having a DT call soon and want to tell papercrafters like you about the call! There is still time to enter our PTI gift certificate drawing too! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/another-gift-certificate-give-away-at.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Embellish entries!! The stamping is divine!

    ReplyDelete