Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Color Throwdown Challenge #118--Happy Thanksgiving


I whipped up a quick card for the Color Throwdown Challenge (CTD) #118 (due tonight) and got to incorporate some products that I hadn't used yet.  I thought about the colors in SEI's Alpine Frost deck and, although probably intended for more winter than fall, I think they worked wonderfully for this challenge and for the direction I took the card.


The above photo is with the flash and the shimmer paper is very reflective; here it is without the flash.


Following are photos of the wreath, were I double stamped without re-inking, and the banner (paper) ribbon with the sentiment.


I like the CAS look and how quickly it came together.  I hope you enjoy!

Thanks,
Monica

Supplies (all PTI unless otherwise noted):
Cardstock:  Fine Linen and Vintage Cream (card base, not visible), Gina K's Pure Luxe--dark brown
Pattern Paper:  SEI's Alpine Frost
Stamps:  Wreath for All Seasons and Take Three: Fall (sentiment)
Ink:  Dark Chocolate and Terracota Tile
Other:  Scarlet Jewel buttons, Cream Rustic Twine, Spellbinders Label 8 and Standard Circle Die Large, and EK Success' 3/4th circle punch

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! The wreath really looks great against that beautiful plaid! Thanks for playing along with us in the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete