Monday, January 25, 2010

PTI January Blog Hop

My sister and I share this blog and we both wanted to play along on this month's blog hop so there are two separate entries from one blog.

















This card is for a friend’s Birthday. We have been longing for someplace tropical with the cold weather around here so that influence my paper selection.











The card base is PTI’s White and is 4 x 9 ½ . The pattern paper on the front is SEI and it is matted with coordinated paper. The Melon Berry strip is stamped with Beyond Basic Borders and heat embossed with clear and it is matted on PTI’s Black.














I cut the floral image from larger print version of the pattern paper. The sentiment and flower was stamped with Around & About Sentiments. The button is also Melon Berry.

















The inside of the card is stamped with sentiments from Friends ‘Til the End. I cut another floral image from the previously reference pattern paper.










The envelope is stamped with images from Beyond Basic Borders.

Monica

20 comments:

  1. So pretty, love the embossing you did on the melon berry paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great dsp you choose. Way to rock the blog hop challenge.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. The colors are extraordinary. I LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun for you and your sister to be hopping together! I love the colors here. Very eye-catching!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so CUTE! I LOVE the colors so pretty and springy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bright colors and the long shape too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful colors, beautiful embossing, beautiful card and envie. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty! Great colors and I like how you carried the images onto the inside and envie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is sooo pretty -- Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fun card!! I love the colors of it....makes me a little warmer in the arctic tundra up here! (Tee hee- it's not that bad, but still...) Great job!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was almost confused, but see you share this blog. how cool! love your creation, too! great colors, love the background you created!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your use of Round and About, I think it's a frequently forgotten set!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty! It reminds me of summer.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can certainly see the tropical inspiration! I love the sentiment stamped that way on the inside! Fabulous!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh I love the embossing you did on the front of the card but my favorite has to be that envelope!

    ReplyDelete