It seems that so many of my friends have birthdays in January and February. Here is the latest installment. I have been waiting for just the right opportunity to use this medallion stamp from Stampin Up, unfortunately I was greatly disappointed with the final image and I stamped with various inks and the best of paper. Or well it is going in the mail tomorrow.
1. Make A2 card from white cardstock
2. Stamp medallion image and sentiment on front cover of card
3. Adhere pearl brad(I removed the brads and used foam adhesive to make the
interior of the card unblemished)
4. Stamp the interior of the card with sentiment and decorative damask design.
5. Stamp envelope with damask border
Paper: PTI - White and PTI envelop
Stamps: Stampin UP – Medallion, PTI – Damask Design and In Bloom
Ink: PTI – New Leaf and Stampin Up – Going Gray
Embellishments: Marcella by K – pearl brad
Tools: Wire cutter (to cut the legs from the pearl brad)