Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Embellish Color Challenge with Squares

I thought I would play along with the current Embellish Challenge.  The colors are green, purple, and black using squares.

The colors are straight forward.  I incorporated the squares by cutting a square in the black cardstock and  with the impression plate used on the black.

A fun purple flower with solid and pattern paper with gems.  The center gem I had the others I colored using a Copic marker.

Green is found on the ribbon by stamping a sentiment in green ink and with the button.

(Sorry for the glare on the ribbon)

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the card.

Monica

Supplies:

Cardstock -- PaperTrey Ink (PTI): White, Black, and Plum Pudding
Pattern Paper -- PTI: Pretty Pastels
Stamps -- PTI: Birthday Basics and Hero Arts: Color Me Flowers
Inks -- Versafine: Black Onyx and PTI: New Leaf
Other -- Button-PTI New Leaf tied with white DMC floss, Impression Plate-PTI Linen & Canvas, Spellbinders Square Die

No comments:

Post a Comment