Wednesday, February 9, 2011

PTI Anniversary Color Challenge

Day 5 of the Papertrey's anniversary celebration is a color challenge.  I chose Ocean Tides-Ripe Avocado-Vintage Cream-Dark Chocolate.

 I've been wanting to make a shaped card so I pick Nestibilities Label 8, cut two pieces of Ocean Tide cardstock.  I used the Tin Type Impression Plate on the front piece.

I seem to keep using the Spiral Notebook Page die too.







I think it could use something else but I couldn't decide what that would be so I didn't add anything.  Any suggestion on what I should add, buttons, ribbons, ???

Thanks for stopping by the blog,

Jessica

Supplies:
Stamps: PTI - On My Couch
Cardstock: PTI-Ocean Tide, Vintage Cream, Bitty Dots in Ripe Avocado
Ink:  PTI - Dark Chocolate, Vintage Cream, Tea Dye Duo
Dies: Nestibilities - Label Eight, PTI - Spiral Notebook Page, On My Couch

1 comment: