Tuesday, February 2, 2010
PTI's Birthday Card Challenge
I wanted to play along with PTI’s Birthday fun. I chose Heather Nichols’, aka Pine, image for my card. I hope you enjoy the card and played along.
1. Make A2 card from chocolate cardstock.
2. Stamp front of card creating a background of polka dots.
3. Print cupcake image on white cardstock and punch with square punch the round the corners with ¼ rounder.
4. Punch scallop square with 2 ¼ inch punch from Aqua Mist cardstock.
5. Cut a 5.5 x 1.5 inch strip of yellow and stamp with Happy Birthday sentiment
6. Adhere yellow cardstock to front of card
7. Adhere cupcake image to Aqua Mist scallop square and add rhinestone to candle flame.
8. Adhere image to card front with dimensionals.
9. Add 3 buttons since the card seemed to need something more.
Paper: PTI – White and Aqua Mist, Making Memories - Chocolate and Yellow
Stamps: PTI – Polka Dot Basics and Handwritten Notes
Ink: PTI – Vintage Snow and Color Box – Chestnut
Embellishments: Pine’s Image, PTI Holiday Mix vintage buttons and a Rhinestone from my stash
Tools: Punches – 2” Square and 2 ¼ Scallop Square, Corner Punch
Thanks for checking out my card.
at 11:44 AM