Saturday, October 31, 2009

Holiday Notes
























Inspired by Mish Mash’s note pads, I bought a set of 5”X8” notepads at my local office supply store and had them cut in half.

Using Nicole’s Notepad Pocket Cover Template, I cut the cover from Hobby Lobby Kraft paper and adhered the note pad to the inside of the cover and secured the pocket using Scor-Tape.

I cut two strips of Bazzill’s Christmas Cardstock in Pomegranate and mounted them on the front and back of the cover. Using scraps from last year’s Christmas cards, I adhered panels of the pattern paper (Cosmo Crickett’s Be Good: Ribbons), sandwiching a length of narrow cream ribbon from my stash to be used as a closure.

I stamped a snow flake from SU’s Scandanavian Christmas (I believe this set is retired) using VersaMagic Dew Drop in Ocean Depth and mounted it on a scallop of the pomegranate cut with Spellbinders scalloped circle. The elongated tag and the letters were cut using Cricut Expression’s Plantin Schoolhouse from PTI’s Ocean Tides and Bazzill’s Promegranate, respectively.

I know I’ll enjoy using the lovely pad to make various notations and lists this upcoming holiday season.

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment