Friday, February 5, 2010

PTI Challenge Day 5 - Celebrate








My sister posted earlier and now it's my turn. Hasn't the PTI Challenges been a blast so far? And Nichole has hinted there is much more to come!

This card developed as I went along. Most the time I like to have a definite plan before beginning, so what do you think? I haven't fully decided myself.














Instructions:
Make 5 x 7 card from White cardstock.
Stamp the front of the card with damask background.
Stamp the Happy Birthday sentiment on white cardstock with black ink, cover with clear embossing powder and heat. Cover the image with pink ink, the same color used for the damask background. Trim the image and mount first to a black mat and then a white mat.
Cut a ribbon tag and stamp Celebrate.
Thread the celebrate tag through the ribbon and tie black ribbon around card front.
Adhere happy birthday image front of card with dimensionals.

Supplies:
Paper: PTI – White, Black and a scrap of pink from my stash
Ink: Black pigment
Stamps: PTI – Damask Design and Inkadinkadoo – Happy Birthday
Embellishments: Black Ribbon
Tools: Embossing powder, Spellbinder’s Ribbon Tag Trio die

Thanks for check out my card,

Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment