Tuesday, February 2, 2010
PTI's Birthday Celebration - Day 2
Happy Birthday PTI!!! I am so glad that you are here to support my card making habit.
1. Make a 3 ½ inch square card from Pink cardstock.
2. Use a scallop border punch on the front of the card.
3. Adhere a strip of chocolate cardstock to front of card to emphasize the border punch.
4. Punch small darker pink circles and adhere to front border.
5. Print Happy Birthday 2 YOU (HB2U) image on white cardstock and punch with
1 ¾ inch circle punch.
6. Emboss the HB2U image to create an epoxy look.
7. Punch 2” scalloped circle from Chocolate cardstock.
8. Adhere HB2U image to Chocolate scalloped circle.
9. Adhere ribbon to middle of card under image.
10. Adhere image to card front with dimensionals.
Paper: PTI – Chocolate, Making Memories – Pink and darker Pink
Embellishments: Dawn’s HB2U Image, Making Memories - Elements ribbon
Tools: Punches – 2” Scalloped Circle, 1 ¾ Circle, and Fiskar Scalloped Border
I hope you enjoyed the card,
at 11:50 AM