Monday, April 26, 2010

Congrats to Deb and Janet

I needed to make cards for two of my friends who completed the Country Music Half Marathon Saturday.  They both did great and the weather was so bad that the race ended early.  I'm so proud of them both especially since I started training with them and gave up about half way through.  Here's the cards:

Both cards where simple to make and each was inspired by two designers.  The one with Argyle from Lisa Johnson during PTI's April release, the Sweet 16 card.  The second with Friend's till the End flower from Melissa Bickford who has done a couple of post with these colors and simple images, Butterfly Thanks and Just Because.

Supplies:
Paper: Papertrey Ink - Spring Moss and Aquamist - Premade white cards
Ink: Papertrey Ink - Raspberry Fizz, Orange Zest, and Summer Sunrise - Colorbox- Chestnut Roan
Stamps: Papertrey Ink - Signature Greetings, Friend till the End, and A Little Argyle
Other: Various gems from my stash, Cricut Expression to cut the sentiment cardstock with the Fabulous Finds Cartridge

Thanks for checking out the blog,

Jessica

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE these, Jessica!! The colors and layouts look amazing! TFS with me!

    ReplyDelete