Wednesday, April 7, 2010

W Plus Nine Color Cue 2 Challenge

Hi, I'm back with a post for W Plus Nine's Color Cue 2 Challenge.  I love their color picks and it was great fun to use some new stamps.  Here you go...




I used Nestie Friendly stamps from The Waltzing Mouse (affectionately referred to as Waltzing Matilda (WM) in my household)--used both the Vintage Circle Small set and the Faux Fun Circles set.  The focal image and the sentiment (from my stash) were stamped in VersaMark and white embossed.  The card base is stamped in coordinating small flowers from both sets in VersaMark.

See the close up of the focal image and the inside of the card which I embellished with complimentary stamp from Faux Fun Circles in PTI's raspberry fizz ink  I finished the card off with PTI's satin ribbon in ocean's tide and a raspberry fizz button.




Clean, bright, and screams of spring!!  Hope you enjoy.  And thanks for stopping by the blog.

Monica

1 comment:

  1. Monica...that stamp is beautifully detailed, and I love how you embossed it. Perfect!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us!!

    ReplyDelete